Wednesday Night, November 20, 2013
At Kendall College
Doors open at 6:30 pm
The official kick-off party for the 2013 Chicago Food Film Festival will feature the 1st authentic Ramen Burgers ever served in Chicago. Meet and eat with Ramen Burger creator Keizo Shimamoto. Plus oysters from Shaw’s, Takoyaki, treats from Christina Tosi’s Momofuku Milk Bar and more!
Tickets: SOLD OUT!
- Biting Into The Ramen Burger, Dir. Michael Fox
- The Perfect Oyster, Dir. Craig Noble
- Tako NY, Dir. Kristoffer Brearton
- Where Does a Compost Cookie Come From? Dir. Peter Meehan
Click here for full film details.
- Ramen Burgers by Keizo Shimamoto
- Compost Cookies from Momofuku Milk Bar
- Takoyaki from NYC’s Chef Karl Palma
- The Original off-menu Speculoos milkshake from Edzo’s
- Get A Taste of Fortune Gourmet with pickles and more from Stu’s
- Wines by Terlato
- Beers by Warsteiner, the exclusive imported beer of the 2013 Food Film Festival.
- And more!
Festival tickets are all-inclusive of food, beverages and entry to film screenings.
Watch the trailer for Biting In To The Ramen Burger
All events will take place at:
900 N North Branch St
Chicago, IL 60642
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
Film screenings begin 15 minutes after General Admission doors open.
All Festival events are 21+
Peanuts, nuts and other food allergens may be present in the food served at The Festival. Although we make every effort to keep these items separated, we cannot guarantee that the food served will be free of the 8 major allergens identified by the FDA.
By entering and by your presence here you consent to be photographed, filmed, and recorded and acknowledge that such films and recordings of you may be used in any and all media and for any purpose throughout the universe in perpetuity without compensation or credit to you. You understand that all photography, filming, and recording will be done in reliance of this consent given by you.