Experience the festival with a DailyCandy Deals VIP Pass…
The only way to access every event, including the sold out Doughnut Vault Brunch.
Welcome to the Second Annual Chicago Food Film Festival! We look forward to seeing you November 18-20. Please visit the individual event pages for detailed information about each event’s foods and films.
- Farm to Film to Table: Friday, November 18, 7 pm at Kendall College. Opening night of the 2011 Chicago Food Film Festival. Farm fresh films along side seasonal tastes from Chef Art Jackson of Pleasant House Bakery and Pleasant Farms.
- Edible Adventure #004: The Doughnut Vault Brunch: Saturday, November 19, 12 noon at Intelligentsia Roasting Works. Saturday morning never looked and tasted so good – Fresh Doughnut Vault Doughnuts, Intelligentsia Coffee, Savory Pies from Pleasant House Bakery and more.
- The Great Chicago Shuck ‘N Suck: Saturday, November 19, 7 pm at Kendall College. An authentic Lowcountry Oyster Roast with all of the fixings from boiled peanuts to “Brown.” Plus special screenings and tastes of the best food porn of 2011.
- The 2011 Awards Ceremony Lunch: Sunday November 20, 12 noon at Kendall College. Join the filmmakers and judges for the Award Ceremony Lunch featuring screenings of the winning films plus the Chicago premiere of How to Make a Turtle Burger, and the Belgian smash hit In De Keuken.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to event time. Please arrive early to ensure prime seating.
- Please bring government-issued photo ID for proof of age (21+)
- Filmmakers and chefs live complicated lives. Programs and menus are subject to change.
The Chicago Food Film Festival is hosted by and benefiting The Good Food Project.