Thursday Night, October 24, 2013
At AMC Village 7
66 Third Avenue, NYC
Doors open at 7:00 pm
The return of the meal in your movie seat, with shorts featuring an array of handheld ‘pocket’ foods like fish tacos, perogies, dumplings and boozy cupcakes.
Tickets: SOLD OUT!
Festival tickets are all-inclusive of food, beverages and entry to film screenings.
Early event details below. More information to be added.
- Best Fish Tacos in Ensenada
- Dumpling Tales
- JoJo’s Sriracha: Bringing More Hot Pepper Flavor To The Party
- One Macaron At A Time
- Prohibition Bakery
- Sweet Legacy
Click here for a full list of film descriptions.
- A selection of dishes with surprises inside, from Nuchas, Bamboo Bites, Caracas, Nixtamal, Veselka, Cedar Ridge Cafe, and more!
- Special cocktails from Distiller Allen Katz + The Shanty
- Sweet Surprises from Prohibition Bakery, Dough, Leske’s and more
- A selection of drinks, including beers by Warsteiner, the exclusive imported beer of the 2013 NYC Food Film Festival and sustainable wines by Frei Brothers Reserve. Be sure to grab a drink from Rev at the Idle Hands in-theater bar!
- More details to be added!
This event will take place at:
AMC Village 7
66 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
Peanuts, nuts and other food allergens may be present in the food served at The Festival. Although we make every effort to keep these items separated, we cannot guarantee that the food served will be free of the 8 major allergens identified by the FDA.
By entering and by your presence here you consent to be photographed, filmed, and recorded and acknowledge that such films and recordings of you may be used in any and all media and for any purpose throughout the universe in perpetuity without compensation or credit to you. You understand that all photography, filming, and recording will be done in reliance of this consent given by you.