Saturday afternoon, November 23, 2013
At Kendall College
Doors open at 12 noon
Featuring You Really Should Eat This from Chicago’s own David Hammond, plus Warsteiner Beer Battered Fish Tacos, Brooklyn’s Dough Doughnuts and the return of Matt Timms with 15 Contestants for The Sugar Takedown.
Tickets: SOLD OUT
Festival tickets are all-inclusive of food, beverages and entry to film screenings.
Early event details below. More information to be added.
- You Really Should Eat This: Corned Beef Hash at George’s
- You Really Should Eat This: Feijoada at Taste of Brasil Café
- Best Fish Tacos in Ensenada
- The Chile Film
- Sweet Legacy
Click here for full film details.
- Fish tacos, Feijoada from Taste of Brasil, Corned Beef Hash, Chile Cheese Fries, Doughnuts from Dough, and More!
- Plus feel that sugar rush with Matt Timms Sugar Takedown – 20 contestants and 100 lbs of Sugar In The Raw – all competing for your vote and tons of prizes.
- And a selection of drinks, including sustainable wines by Frei Brothers Reserve and beers by Warsteiner, the exclusive imported beer of the 2013 Food Film Festival. Be sure to grab a beer from Rev at the Idle Hands in-theater bar!
All events will take place at:
900 N North Branch St
Chicago, IL 60642
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
Film screenings begin 15 minutes after General Admission doors open.
All Festival events are 21+
Peanuts, nuts and other food allergens may be present in the food served at The Festival. Although we make every effort to keep these items separated, we cannot guarantee that the food served will be free of the 8 major allergens identified by the FDA.
By entering and by your presence here you consent to be photographed, filmed, and recorded and acknowledge that such films and recordings of you may be used in any and all media and for any purpose throughout the universe in perpetuity without compensation or credit to you. You understand that all photography, filming, and recording will be done in reliance of this consent given by you.