Saturday, November 19, 2011
12 noon, Intelligentsia Roasting Works, Chicago
For address and map, click here.
Experience the festival with a DailyCandy Deals VIP Pass…
The only way to access every event, including the sold out Doughnut Vault Brunch.
Featuring Fresh Doughnuts from The Doughnut Vault
Hosted by and Benefiting
The Good Food Project
- Robert Box: Perfect For The Kitchen (Chicago Premiere)
- The Doughnut Vault
- The Food Hypnotist
- Intelligentsia Coffee: Espresso
- Danny Macaroons: No Such Thing as Boring Coconut Macaroons Anymore
- Fresh Doughnuts From The Doughnut Vault
- Fresh Intelligentsia Coffee
- Royal Pies From Pleasant House Bakery
- Fresh macaroons from Danny Macaroons
- Beer by Goose Island Beer Company
- A juice bar by Prasino
Come and meet New York City’s own Danny Macaroons in person!
Taste What You See On The Screen!
The Chicago Food Film Festival
November 18-20, 2011
Festival Director – George Motz Executive Producer – Seth Unger
Festival Mixologist – Angie Jackson Beverage Director – Allen Katz