Wednesday Night, October 23, 2013
At AMC Village 7
66 Third Avenue, NYC
Doors open at 7:00 pm
Featuring the NYC Premiere of The Kings of BBQ: Barbecue Kuwait, plus a bountiful BBQ brisket dinner from Champion Pit Masters Nicole Davenport, Johnny Trigg, Tuffy Stone and John Markus.
Plus a VIP Pre-party featuring dishes from Brooklyn’s own Char No. 4
Tickets: SOLD OUT
Festival tickets are all-inclusive of food, beverages and entry to film screenings.
Early event details below. More information to be added.
- 1 Minute Meal: Blessed by Brisket
David’s Brisket House is a Jewish Deli run by Yemenite Muslims in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Bed-Stuy. A snapshot of pastrami, brisket, and corned beef sandwiches that aren’t strictly halal or kosher, but are 100% New York.
- Mile High Pie
A short documentary film on the mile-high pies at Ed & Kay’s Restaurant in Benton, Arkansas
- The Kings of BBQ: Barbecue Kuwait
Sitcom writer/producer, John Markus (The Cosby Show, Larry Sanders Show), teams up with the most legendary BBQ Pitmasters in America, travels to the Middle East, and cooks an unforgettable homestyle dinner of smoked brisket and chicken for 5,000 US troops stationed in Kuwait.
- BBQ Brisket Dinner from Grand Champion Pit Masters
- Sides by Char No. 4, City Grit, Jacob’s Pickles, and more of your favorite NYC joints
- Pastrami from David’s Brisket
- Sweets from Max and Mina’s, Bubby’s, Leske’s and more!
- A special cocktail from The Winslow
- Plus a selection of drinks, including beers by Warsteiner, the exclusive imported beer of the 2013 NYC Food Film Festival. Be sure to grab a beer from Rev at the Idle Hands in-theater bar!
- More details to be added!
Watch the trailer for Kings Of BBQ: Barbecue Kuwait!
This event will take place at:
AMC Village 7
66 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
Peanuts, nuts and other food allergens may be present in the food served at The Festival. Although we make every effort to keep these items separated, we cannot guarantee that the food served will be free of the 8 major allergens identified by the FDA.
By entering and by your presence here you consent to be photographed, filmed, and recorded and acknowledge that such films and recordings of you may be used in any and all media and for any purpose throughout the universe in perpetuity without compensation or credit to you. You understand that all photography, filming, and recording will be done in reliance of this consent given by you.