Friday Night, October 25, 2013
At AMC Village 7
66 Third Avenue, NYC
Doors open at 7:00 pm
An evening featuring the art, craft, and inspiration behind great food and the wine of Michel Chapoutier
VIP Pre-Party includes a Meet & Greet, Taste & Eat With Michel Chapoutier, legendary winemaker of the Rhone Valley + tastes from Chef Lucas Billheimer of The Writing Room
Tickets: SOLD OUT
Festival tickets are all-inclusive of food, beverages and entry to film screenings.
Early event details below. More information to be added.
- Eat | Love
- Edward Wohl: At Home in the Shop
- Fac et Spera (Hope and Do)
- The Fermentation of Respect
- I Am What I Eat
- Ole-Martin Hansen – The Salmon Smoker
- Oh My Rødgrød!
Click here for a full list of film descriptions.
- Taste What You See in the Book! - dishes from chefs featured in “The Way We Ate: 100 Chefs Celebrate A Century At The American Table.” Preview the book here.
- Dishes inspired by the films including recipes from Cristina Bowerman and Food Designer Marije Vogelzang + Tastes from StudioFeast NYC, Aamanns Copenhagen and more!
- Meet famed Artist and Designer Ed Wohl
- Plus a huge variety of wine from the legendary La Maison Chapoutier
- A selection of drinks, including beers by Warsteiner, the exclusive imported beer of the 2013 NYC Food Film Festival. Be sure to grab a beer from Rev at the Idle Hands in-theater bar!
- More details to be added!
Watch the trailer for Fac Et Spera (Hope and Do)
This event will take place at:
AMC Village 7
66 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
Peanuts, nuts and other food allergens may be present in the food served at The Festival. Although we make every effort to keep these items separated, we cannot guarantee that the food served will be free of the 8 major allergens identified by the FDA.
By entering and by your presence here you consent to be photographed, filmed, and recorded and acknowledge that such films and recordings of you may be used in any and all media and for any purpose throughout the universe in perpetuity without compensation or credit to you. You understand that all photography, filming, and recording will be done in reliance of this consent given by you.